Current Office hours:
Monday - Friday
11:00am - 3:00pm
We are converting our mailout to digital format. If you have been receiving our flyer in the mail, and would like to receive out flyer by e-mail, please e-mail us so that we can put you on our list. Thank you!
Youth Sports Registration Information
1. Leagues are open to both boys and girls. Teams are co-ed.
2. Individual players may sign-up and every effort will be made
to place that child from their school or neighborhood.
Two or more friends wishing to play together must register at
the same time.
3. Church or school teams may enter as a complete or partial
4. Groups of 6 or more wishing to play together must have a
coach or an assistant coach. (except soccer)
6. All participants will receive equal playing time.
7. All participants will receive an award at the end of the season.
8. Sportsmanship is a must at all times. We are here to have fun
and to learn. Our referees are human and may not call or see
everything, please treat them with respect.
LCAA is an organized community program designed to serve the community. LCAA programs are open to all participants regardless of race, creed, or religion. The primary concern of LCAA is to offer programs and services that help develop the self-concept and esteem of each individual participant.
REFUND POLICY: There will be NO refunds. If a player decides to withdraw before the 2nd practice, all money paid will be applied to any LCAA youth program for one full year from date of withdrawal.
CHECK POLICY: Checks are accepted. They must include a driver's license number, a working phone number, and a correct address. Returned checks are handled by Instachek.
INSURANCE POLICY: All participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage and participate at their own risk. A parent or guardian signature on each registration form is necessary in order for each player to be considered legal.